It has been a busy and fun week - and it's only Wednesday! On Monday, Jack and I went to the pool and then after nap time we all went boating on Jordan Lake with some friends from church. I skied for the first time in over 6 years - it wasn't pretty, but I got up! On Tuesday, I took Jackson to see Jonah (Veggie Tales version) at the "big movie". Local theatres play FREE movies during the summer. We saw Charlotte's Web a few weeks ago. We round up a BIG group of friends and all watch each other's kids when they get restless and need to roam a bit. So fun! And, we decided that we needed plans for the 4th of July, so we are throwing a VERY LAST MINUTE get-together. Just desserts and watermelon. Yum.
But, what has left me most "in a tizzy" is that I fell going down my steps on Tuesday while rushing to get out the door to see the movie. My barefoot heel just slid right of the end of a step - so fast I had no time to catch myself. I hit really hard on my back/buttocks and right elbow. Thankfully, Mike was home and came running as soon as it happened. As soon as he came to me I announced that I was about to pass out from the pain - and I did for about 10 seconds. (I have an odd history of passing out when in lots of pain. I can't explain it. Very rarely happens. It's a miracle I was cognizant during labor with Jackson!). So, I have some beautiful red/purple/blue bruises and some aches and pains. Nothing unbearable - just enough to rattle me. Hopefully, these aches will subside in time for my big SEESTUR trip this weekend.
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Left in a tizzy
Posted by Courtney at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment