CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Workin' on getting away

Haven't been a good poster lately. Been hectic times 'round here!

In less than 2 months, our church is having our first women's retreat. I am so very excited about it on many levels.
1. It will be at Camp Willow Run. I believe that my affection for that place has been well established.

2. It's a get-away from the daily routine. Can I get an amen?

3. I LOVE love LOVE the women at The Bridge.

Almost 9 months ago, God put this retreat on my heart. Although the initial plan was to bring in a speaker, God has shown me otherwise. He actually laid 3 different talks on my heart one evening several months ago. And I struggled with it for a bit - not wanting to take on so much. But, I felt God leading. So, I will be speaking. And I'm trusting that where God guides, He also provides! :) I am a little nervous, but excited about what God is prompting me to share.

Our theme is Undivided Heart - Where Faith Fits in Frazzled Lives. Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. (Psalm 86:11). Something I feel that every woman can relate to on some level.

2 comments:

Windot said...

i am very excited as well! we need to get together about the t-shirts and whatever else you need

Scott and Robin Ann said...

Can you come if you don't go to The Bridge? I still think of you everytime I read Colossians. Remember that?
Robin Ann