CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Blog Breaking

It turns out keeping up with personal blogging has not been my strong suit post-baby. Our family blog has taken more of the center stage, understandably. So, I'm taking a little vacation from Coffee Talk, for now. I'm not willing to close up shop completely yet... I hope to return to it at some point. (I might pop up from time to time just to clear my head.)

In the meantime, you can find me at New Every Morning, and see 2 cutie-pie kiddos and little tales of their shenanigans. Let's face it... they are more interesting anyway! :) See you there!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!