David Crowder* Band's latest cd, Remedy, hit the stores today - and yes, I have already purchased my copy. It is good. dc*b is incredible. I love their new version of "O, For a Thousand Tongues". To hear short samplings of the songs go here.
other random thoughts:
1. I drove home the slightly longer way... a back road that I discovered. There's tons of horse farms for Jack to see. Pumpkin patches that I made note of to visit later. Beautiful old farmhouses. An old general store. We go over parts of a lake. I like taking this route - it's just minutes from the suburbia I live in... and it reminds me of simpler things.
2. I signed up for facebook almost a year ago, and completely forgot that I had done so. I don't even remember why I did it - maybe Denise made me... or maybe I was trying to track down an old friend... Anyway, lo and behold, I started getting "friend requests" send to my email account. Which baffled me, because I did not even realize I had a facebook account. So, other people have noticed that I accepted her as a friend... and I keep getting friend requests...next thing you know, I'm doing facebook. And, I'm over 30. Go figure.

1 comments:
facebook rocks my socks!!
Post a Comment