Daisy has always been a quirky cat. As a kitten, she would often sit up on her hind legs like a gopher and play fetch like a dog. She refuses all people food except for leftover cereal milk, and Angus Barn pound cake (a taste for the finer things, I suppose). If I get busy doing things around the house she will meow at me until I sit so that she can sit in my lap. (I secretly love this, but don't tell her)
And, she loves loves LOVES daddy's sock drawer. It's a perfect hideout from a certain red-headed 3 year old that likes to terrorize her.
"Mommy, why do you have that black box in my face? I was perfectly asleep here in daddy's socks!"
"...maybe if I don't open my eyes, she'll just go away"




2 comments:
What a life. Can I come back in my next life as a cat? Well, maybe as a tiger.
Hi - this is Jeannie again. My gosh your cat sounds like and looks like a clone of the cat we had for 15 yrs. Leftover cereal milk was a particular favorite of "Wallace" who passed away 2 years ago. We think he was a Maine coon cat but aren't sure. Anwyay - this brings back some happy memories - thanks again!!
Jeannie [aylor] Adams (Robin Ann's sister again)
Post a Comment