CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

So, the ultrasound says...

it's a GIRL! I'm thrilled, and a little surprised, and I have the odd sensation that we are going to be broke. :) Girls require assessories like hair bows, jewelry, and 5x the amount of shoes to go with every outfit.... I can hardly wait!!

Check out my son's reaction to the news here. Let me know what you think about his name suggestion!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I made sure to check your blog today to see if you had any news:) Congratulations!!!!! I'm so thrilled for your family. Girls are lots of fun.

Abbie said...

Yay! Does this mean Mike will want to name her Willhemenia? He could still call the baby "Will" that way.

The Wimberly Family said...

little girls are so much fun...like having your own little doll to play dress up with =)

Robin Ann Apicella said...

I am personally partial to girls. . .I think they are AHH-MAZING!
Congrats! You can borrow as many clothes as you want to!!!! Love you guys!